Out of Touch

Saturday, January 03, 2009

From Crust to Crust by Duncan Murphy - Bing City Pizzeria, Garden State Mall, New Jersey

From crust to crust
Of pizza pie, I sing
A recipe of my own concoxion
Pepperoni alone is not worthy of attention
But when pair'd with red sauce spicy and sweet
'tis a different story
With a passion for cheese
I add three kinds: white, yellow, and the other white
You know, the one that you scoop with a spoon
O! Glory be thy sausage, mushroom, bell pepper, and basil
Fresh tomato?  Yes.
Pineapple?  Impure, but what the hell
Bacon!  Chicken!  Broccoli!  Black olives and green!
Add them all, add them all.
And when it comes out of the oven
A round and weighty, gooey delight
I shall feast with Melissa from the fro-yo place
Who trades me bite for bite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home