Out of Touch

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Soup is Lonely Food

Tuesday, October 23, 2008
Yes, I'm here again
Does that mean I care?  Uh, no.
It's cold.  Soup's hot, 'kay?

Wednesday, October 25, 2008
The daily special
It did not change today, Chris
Big shock, you're a cheat.

Saturday, November 8, 2008
Thought we had something
Then you took home the hostess.
My plate, my heart.  Empty.

Thanksgiving 2008
You're open?  Surprise.
Turkey and three kinds of starch
Wow, totally unique.

January 2, 2009
Moving up, I see.
Part owner of this dump now
A discount pour moi?

Valentine's Day
Dated for three weeks
Spent hours here ever since
Math is so crazy.

Sunday, March 7, 2009
Three Michelin stars?
Who did your hostess friend blow?
The monkfish is dry.

Friday, March 12, 2009
Dating Gordon now.
He's on Food Network, you know.
He hates this place, too.

Sunday, March 14, 2009
Gordon?  No, we're done.
I don't really like redheads.
Or wives of redheads

Sunday, March 21, 2009
I've been Food blogging.
It's called Soup is Lonely Food
I gave you four tears.




2 Comments:

Blogger emily said...

hi.
i just want to say i like your blog. you're funny.
be blessed in Jesus' name!
emily

11:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, wow, Emily, thanks for the blessing - peace to you and your family!

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home